Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: braless Svadun?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went into Gamestop today to see if they had the Conan line, and they did, but the Svadun they had is the censored bra version. If Gamestop is carrying the censored version, where will I be able to find the braless one? Does anyone know if suncoast will have the bra version as well?

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Te only figure that I have been able to see on a peg from Conan in GS is *** Fire Dragon, so I can't answer on the GS around here.

    Although I can just say this with SunCoast - they stock as if they are a speciality store when it comes to action figures. They don't cater to the young ones, so they don't usually carry the censored versions.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found them at a comic shop but the price was rediculous. Everywhere else they've been the sensored versions. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Te only figure that I have been able to see on a peg from Conan in GS is *** Fire Dragon, so I can't answer on the GS around here.

    Although I can just say this with SunCoast - they stock as if they are a speciality store when it comes to action figures. They don't cater to the young ones, so they don't usually carry the censored versions.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hopefully they'll have the braless one. I was surprised that Gamestop had the censored version...they carried the uncensored warrior lilith, after all.

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah - I was suprised to see you type that as well.

    Wonder if it was just them getting the wrong cases for soem reason.

    Like back when Spencers got the non-Bloody figures from the Monsters 1 run [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went into a comic shop today, and they had the censored Svadun, but the uncensored Belit.

  7. #7
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    my gamestop had the uncencored versions. weird...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •